Domain appraisal for Caracol.com
1. Private appraisal $750,000 US
2. Public appraisal $577,000 US
Sales transaction could be made in two ways:
1. Using services of www.Escrow.com
2. Legal firm:
Peretz Chesal & Herrmann, P.L.
One Biscayne Tower
2 S. Biscayne Blvd., Suite 3700
Miami, FL 33131
attention: Michael B. Chesal
mchesal @ pch-iplaw.com
Building Your Brand
Your website is the pillar from which you build your brand, and it starts with the URL. When users find you online, it’s the URL they remember, and it’s what they share with their friends on social media. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) also plays a key factor in exposing your brand to the World. SEO Benefits of .com Versus Everything Else.
It helps with “brandability” because let’s face it: a .COM looks more authoritative, is more common, and is more popular than any other option. It is memorable – our minds are wired to think “dot com”!
Ask yourself why you’re considering anything besides a .COM. There’s a good chance the reasons don’t make sense—and ultimately don’t make sense with your online reputation and branding. Here is the data to back up this justification.
Find out the value of your .COM click here for free appraisal.
Why is dot com the most preferred domain extension?
- Credibility: Dot com has the highest recall of all domain extensions. Almost anyone familiar with the web relates to a “dot com”. A site with a less familiar domain extension may not have the same credibility as the same name with a dot com extension.
- Default Extension: Even if you type in “website” into the browser address bar instead of “website.com”, many browsers today check for the dot com extension by default. As such, instead of returning an error message, your visitors will still reach your website if your website has a dot com extension.
- What was that domain? If your customers know your business name but either do not know or have forgotten your domain name, they are most likely to try out “yourbusiness.com” to find your business. Many of them may not think of trying a .org, .net, .biz or other domain extensions.
- Resale value: You may not be buying a domain name to sell it. But if you were to ever consider selling your domain name in future, a dot com extension is most likely to fetch you the best price.
.COM the most commonly used top-level domain extension on the internet
There are now 882 domain extensions and the more get added, the move valuable the .COM become.